Hiiii! Soooo guess what!??? I AM DONEEE! D.O.N.E. DONE!!! YES.
I'm currently at Homegirl's house helping her with her remaining finals stuff..haha i'm so nice like that. :-p
Misiti's science final was the death of me. I won't even go there.
Williams' final was easyyy. I rocked that one hard core. No problems. She loves me.
I'll update more later. Just saying hi. I'm done. And we're having some fabulous Coors light. YES. Peace for now.
P.S. Why did i go on that drinking hiatus again?? hahaaaa
3. Single or in a Relationship:
4. Favorite Movie: (or movies)
5. Favorite Song:
6. Favorite Band/Rapper/Artist:
7. Favorite Book/Comic Book:
8. Tattoos and/or Piercings:
9. Favorite TV Show:
10. Favorite Video Game/Board Game:
11. Do we know each other outside of Livejournal?
12. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you:
13. If you could change anything about your current life, would you?
14. Will you post this so I can fill it out for you?
- Current Mood: ecstatic
<td align="middle">Akira Kurosawa
Your film will be 43% romantic, 44% comedy, 31% complex plot, and a $ 46 million budget. </td></tr>
<td>This is the guy who made the movie on which George Lucas' Star Wars is based (The Hidden Fortress). Also his movie Seven Samurai inspired the American classic The Magnificient Seven. I think you now have a hint how your bio film is gonna turn out. Rather than hire George Lucas, let's dig up Kurosawa to create the classic spectacle that is your life. A simple drama with light touches of comedy, but a big budget. </td></tr>
<td align="middle"> </td></tr></tbody></table>
|My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:|
|Link: The Director Who Films Your Life Test written by bingomosquito on Ok Cupid|
Yes, I'm officially a dork. Not only for being up so late and this excited, but just in general for getting back into Days again for the millionth time in the past 9 years. *sigh* Oh the drama....:-p
- Current Mood: bouncy